Search This Blog

4/11/2017

Bussiness ideas for working people and an Inspiring Story

The best investment that you can make is in you.
Blogging, big money. (trust me although I earn nil through)
Writting content for people and production houses ( one of my friend does that)
Becoming an agent with some upcoming firm that allows work form home model.
Obviously, Share Market duh.


Commodity and Bond Markets seems to be picking up.
Some, sites pay to review/ survey stuff.
Consultancy, vast field vast scope.
Invest as well as pursue fellow friends to crowd fund movies/ short films as well as small businesses and Ideas that you go through daily.
Writing columns for a newspaper/magazine or writing a book.
Doing Paid SEO and (or) listing products of old school sellers on e-commerce and digi advertising.
Linking and backlinking.
Coding ( freelancing)
Repairing Smart Phones/LED bulbs/ remotes.
Establishing suggestive services via whatsapp.
Startup a MSME and disburse loans for small solar projects/ farming equipments/ MSMEs.
Take up a franchise of some existing business module you believe in.
Precious metals (boring)
Run a houekeeping/ nursing channel via the internet
Participating in refferal services or creating one of your.
Creating, storing and managing databases for various firms.
Some of you might suggest that things I am suggesting are not investment and (or) feasible, but wait:
let me get out my oxford:
INVEST: devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result.
"we have invested a considerable amount of time in demonstrating the value of the system"
synonyms:
spend, expend, lay out, put in, plough in, use up, devote;

Today’s Generation has the liberty to say that boss, I HOLD THIS DEGREE and DO THIS JOB, I don’t want to go the extra mile, I want to invest my money somewhere and reap benefits from that one wise investments throughout my investment. Trust me, no matter the authenticity of the source, you will never make as much money, respect, value from as you want from other’s efforts.
The extra mile is inevitable. Take a look at Elon Musk, 10–12 years : 10–12 companies. Respect.
I visited to Hong Kong in the past where one the taxi driver didn’t fail to inspire me. He was barely 21 maybe. He had 3–4 phones attached to holders and a GPS system. On careful observation, I gathered that he was running a referral and a consultancy service. He gathered that corporates and tourists tip taxis quite well and thats what the taxi drivers love. There, in HK, a taxi driver cannot deny a passenger once they que up at the taxi stand. So, they could only expect to get corporates and Tourists, sometimes this even result in bad fights and groupism as well as formation of gangs. So, my cabbie gatthered his few friends, distributed pamplets, asked his niece to fill him up on the internet, as well as provided extra perks like newspapers, aux wire, WiFi service,etc in order to gain few loyal corporate clients (his investment). He drove a cabbie and side by side used to recieve calls from either his loyal corporate clients as well as the ones who sought for a cabbie on the interne. He somehow, asked one of his buddies (accesible ones to go pick the client and serve him with a smile, he also earned commision on tips, my respect, friends’ love. He started off with a refferal and redirecting service for house keeping/ nursing/ courier by the means of JV with some company. He also, used to publicize some place via this service ( advertisement).
Every one knows this guy from abd to nathan road, from kowloon to tsim tsa tsui. I was confused with all of this, I collected the above information from my Hotel’s Gate bearer ( a sikh guy) who I had seen waving him off twice or thrice.
The cabbie ( I forgot his name) was also going to start a shuttle service for school/college going students although he never was able to go to a high school since he was an orphan and used to work his ass off in order to make it out big. He used to clean utensils, wear torn out clothes and roam on tsim ts tsui looking for jobs in his early teens.
I guess he made it big, he was better dressed than me (adidas original shows, jack and jones jacket and an iphone and some cool watch.) His mannerism were better than mine, he didn’t fail to entertain me and my wife in his broken English in the middle of the calls.
For those wondering how in the world did I observe him so much? We took the taxi right from disneyland ( smart guy, many tourists good tip) to my hotel at kowloon. (2–3 hr journey) We exited early since we have been to the one at paris and all are almost the same and also couldnt get the metro as it was office ours plus my wifie was very tired. My wife still jokes that I am more into that cabbie than into her :)

5 comments:

  1. what is the future of AKSH OPTIFIBRE LIMITED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting a youtube channel is also new side business which people are doing these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, absolutely. Thanks, I forgot to mention that. And also, while naming the tools I forgot to mention Business Line ( by Hindu)

      Delete
  3. Sir thank you so much for your blog
    Please add my number for stock updates satish rao 9599341128
    I am posting my number on multiple posts so that i am not left out of the sms updates list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…
    equitytips

    ReplyDelete