Search This Blog

10/27/2017

Please help me get my account back

Alpha_scripts:
My earlier account was Banned from Quora and I was alleged of Plagiarism.
One hater who had difference of opinion on a script (That too Sterlite Technologies which I recommended at 131 and is currently at 265), reported my post for copying it from a website. The only place I copied it from, was my own blog. And I had really taken lots of efforts to post this one. Everything in it was original and mine.
https://sharemarketguru7.blogspot.in/2017/04/10-top-multi-bagger-tip-futuristic.html?m=1
Since then I was reported for spam, plagiarism and what not.
All I want is for you to help me get my account back.
The steps for the same being:

1. Click on this link to visit my profile. (Since I am banned, I can't be searched)
https://www.quora.com/profile/Vaibhavv-Shah
2. Scroll down and click on Edit tab to the extreme left and next to know abouts.
3. Scroll down and click on the link:
If you feel this ban was made in error, you can appeal this decision by going to (link i.e. https://www.quora.com/contact) and select I want to appeal a moderation decision. Please mention that Vaibhavv Shah's content was original and you liked it.
4. It would be really helpful if you do so.
I don't have any ulterior motives or charge anything for any advice, I just do it for the love of finance. I had devoted a lot of time to maintain the blog and quora profile, it would all go in vain.







32 comments:

  1. Sir, I too have done it. It's our responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. done :)
    1 suggestion make a FB page. It will have more impact and following than Quora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vaibhavv
    I have appealed against the ban on your quora account. We have benefited from your valuable suggestions. We will try to get as much help as possible to get back your account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi vaibhavv,
    Have Donne the appeal against the ban on your account. Will spread the word and help you get back your account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vaibhav,

    Submitted an appeal for revoking the ban on your account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its on the extreme right, not extreme left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys once you appeal, you will get a mail from quora asking you to give more details. Do send a mail to appeals+ban@quora.com with a link to https://www.quora.com/profile/Vaibhavv-Shah explaining that the person has got banned for wrong reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Done Sir, I hope they activate your account soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.รับ ทำ บัญชี

    ReplyDelete
  10. Done Sir. And thank you so much for the brilliant insights that you have been providing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Done Sir..
    Hope your account is back very soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have done sir. Please do add me aswell sir 9849016619

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alpha_scripts
      https://t.me/aceinvestorvaibhav

      Delete
  14. please add me as well 9960849090.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alpha_scripts
      https://t.me/aceinvestorvaibhav

      Delete

  15. Lead futures were trading higher during the afternoon trade in the domestic market on Friday.
    equitytips

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please add me as well +12506188124

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great article sir thanks for sharing this kind or information this type of article.Stock traders tips in Indore we are providing best customer services and (especially beginners) must invest only a small amount of capital.
    Stock Tips in Indore
    Stock Option Tips

    ReplyDelete