Search This Blog

6/15/2017

Apology (Few picks mentioned below)

I am sorry for being absent for this long time. I bit off more than I can chew and now I regret it. But, now on I will be particular about updating the blog and answering your queries.



If seeking for instant relief to your queries/doubts you can e-mail me on aceinvestorvaibhavv777@gmail.com. If it doesn't require urgent attention, comments would do.

When a consumer market is new, distribution wins. As consumer become educated, product wins. When products reach parity, brand wins. - Jeremy Liew of Lightspeed Venture Partners

As of now, our market seems a tad educated and it's maturing at a stupendous pace. And thus one needs to identify and pick scripts with intact and quality product for earning short to mid-long term gains.

Whereas, one can invest in brands and market leaders like Reliance, Havells, Coal India, ITC, Tata Motors and other large caps/ blue chips in dips for long term to super long term gains.

I would like to mention a few scripts that I have in my watch list for short to mid-long term gains:
1. Magma Fincorp
2. Astral Poly Technik
3. Bharat Forge
4. NMDC
5. Prestige Estate
6. Gateway Distriparks
7. Tata Motors
8. Atul Auto 
9. Bank Of baroda/ Pnb
10. Cord Cable 
11. Bharat Finance 
12. L&T 
13. Equitas Holdings
14. Voltas
15. BEML
16. Eveready industries 

*The above mentoned scripts ar meagre opinions of a market speculator and not a licensed advisor. The commentator might or might not have personal/ family holdings in the above mentioned scripts.












11 comments:

  1. Is spicejet & jk tyres still be brought at cmp of 123 & 175, for 6 month holding tenure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buy at dips while the market is consolidating

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    Should we hold Reliance Defense and what about Spicejet and Sterlite tech??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SPICEJET and Sterlite are fundamentally tight. Acquire both at dips. Reliance Defence turns out to be either a multibagger or a big looser in the coming years. Doing my research on it. Will write a post on reliance defence in a few days. Also, not a worry, since market is in the consolidation cycle for a while

      Delete
  3. waited for your posts for long time bro

    ReplyDelete
  4. not to be pushy... but can u pls write in bracket along side the stock whether it is Short, Mid-long, Long term or trader point of view stock so we can assess accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All depends on the demand and supply. If I present a timeline based on my current research, I might turn out to be wrong since the scenario changes over night. There is one script I am sure about giving good short-mid term gains and it is Magma Fincorp.

      Delete