Search This Blog

3/19/2017

Notice: Target upgradation for Kolte-Patil and JKumar Infraprojects

I would like to upgrade my target Kolte Patil and JKumar Infraprojects to ₹ 270 and ₹ 520 respectively. (Long term)
Kolte has some sort of excessive institutional buying plus it has 33 projects near completion (average mid 2017).
And JKumar Infraprojects is bidding for Metro projects at Nagpur, Ahmednagar and Pune which will be followed by Nashik. Also JKumar has committed to focus only on high marking projects this year. This will boost the profitability. And major 10 Infra companies have received showcase notice from high court. Atleast 7 of them will be charged and tried and blacklisted for poor quality of roads(about 200) in Bombay. BJP will get a fresh chance to grill Shiv Sena and to activate the ACB and CBI probe as well as appoint SIT. Good news is, JKumar Infraprojects has already been charged and relieved from the blacklist in 2015 due to settlement amount of 7 cr paid to BMC and 6cr to BJP (legally) [much more under the table]. This will nullify the competition in Infra sector and improve Jkumar's order book.

IMPORTANT:
Guys, I have read your request. I will surely write reviews on scripts you want me to give my opinions about. I am really sorry as I was busy with my other venture. Infact I have started writting about a few like ONGC, Jk tyre, IDFC Bank. It won't take much time.
Keep the requests coming.
Keep commenting the numbers if you have not done so.

Also, stay tuned to sharemarketguru7.blogspot.com for daily Multibaggers and tips.

4 comments: