Search This Blog

3/10/2017

A.3 Block Deals, where all steal but keep put on their mouth seal: Edelweiss




Lets talk about today,
I saw the Block Deal of Edelweiss coming, placed my bid at 128 for 12000 stocks. It went through. Price surged to 138 in a while. Easy 1.2 Lac.
This is one such instrument used by traders to earn money.
Few excerpts: Info, experience, fast stimuli, risk taking capacity.
Btw, I gave tip to buy Edelweiss on Quora as well as my blog just one day back. (9th March)
stay tuned to Wolf of Dalaal Street

Coming to the Surprise, 
I will be consistently updating all my readers via centralised messaging system for FREE (only for first few as I am testing the Messaging System.) 
Within few months I will be opening a stock advisory firm and Portfolio management services. Handling the legal and financial matters now. Then the PMS (push back messaging system) will be charged (not for those who subscribe now.) It is very easy to subscribe, send your mobile numbers in the comment section along with your current occupation.  The PR guys will review your request and add you accordingly. Stay tuned to the blog for details on my upcoming venture.
And do request subscription to recieve multibagger tip and advices via text. Let us show the bigwigs and operators that they do not operate us. We don't dance on their tunes. We create our future on our own. 



18 comments: